Kannapolis Seeks Individuals to Serve on Boards & Commissions

The City of Kannapolis is seeking members to serve on the Planning and Zoning Commission, the Parks and Recreation Commission, Board of Adjustment, and the Community Improvement Commission. To serve, you must complete an application and be appointed to the board or commission by the Kannapolis City Council. Board terms are staggered three-year terms and generally end June 30 of each year.

Author: Mike Jackson